Concert in Prague, June 18th, 2016

sodade
Ветеран
Ветеран
Благодарил (а): 265 раза

Concert in Prague, June 18th, 2016

Сообщение sodade » 20 июн 2016, 18:25

Dear ladies, I got home from Prague, and here are my impressions [gold] .
Fantastic, fabulous, breathtaking… in one word: DMITRI! And Aleko, the Demon, Tomsky, Conte di Luna… In the moment DH begins to sing, he summons them to the stage. Like a sculptor with his chisel, he shapes every nuance of the characters’ feelings with his voice, and gives life to each and every note. He sings these arias at many concerts, still it is always fresh and new – as if he was inventing them right in the moment, absorbed deeply in the music… I guess the world disappears for him when he sings.
Aleko closes his eyes and smiles as he remembers happier days: „Zemfira…kak ona lyubila..”… The Demon stretches his arms, the magical unique voice is full of longing and love (and one feels only a really superhuman being can hold that note that long: „…sny zolotyyyyyyje….”). Then Tomsky… a regiment of devils moves into his eyes, the warm voice changes colour, becomes sharp with sarcasm, but at the same time it sounds sinister :”Tri karty…!”. Conte di Luna… he will always be special as Dmitri returned to the stage in this role. „Il balen…” …we feel all the sweetness and all the incredible power of love, the notes not coming after each other but melting, flowing freely, and yes, also those high top notes flow easily, effortlessly, and shine with warm beauty. Then the duet … if you want to know how a thunderstorm can be frightful but also elegant, listen to Dmitri’s raging Conte…
Giorgio Germont showed his more emotional, softer side in this concert, but he also needed his composure and good humour, because an …uhmmm… over-enthusiastic part of the audience managed to start applauding twice during the duet. A lady even hurried to the stage with a big bouquet of flowers! Dmitri bent down to her and patiently and kindly asked her to go back. BIG respect to the artists because after this unexpected intermezzo they were immediately back in the roles and finished the duet spotlessly.
Merry Widow for encore, Dinara (beautiful lady with beautiful voice, best in „Sola, Perduta, Abbandonata”) seducing and seduced properly - and I could hardly believe but it was over. Realising this was the only bitter moment of he evening.
I felt DH was singing with joy, and this multiplied the enjoyment the concert gave to us.
(I am sorry I do not write more about Dinara... but for me only one singer existed. She has a big and clear voice and sings well, but I felt that all her arias sounded the same - especially compared to DH's fireworks! I think I would have be more enthusiastic if I heard only one aria from her)
'Music is the medicine of the mind.'

Renata
"... и швец, и жнец..."
"... и швец, и жнец..."
Благодарил (а): 3053 раза
Контактная информация:

Re: Concert in Prague, June 18th, 2016

Сообщение Renata » 20 июн 2016, 18:52

sodade писал(а):Like a sculptor with his chisel, he shapes every nuance of the characters’ feelings with his voice, and gives life to each and every note. He sings these arias at many concerts, still it is always fresh and new – as if he was inventing them right in the moment, absorbed deeply in the music… I guess the world disappears for him when he sings
:sps: :love: Thank you, Sodade! [gold] I so the programm - very nice. Glad for you [only you] ! Glad for DH!
Познай, где свет - поймешь, где тьма.
Пускай же всё пройдет неспешно,
Что в мире свято, что в нём грешно,
Сквозь жар души, сквозь хлад ума

Renata
"... и швец, и жнец..."
"... и швец, и жнец..."
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Renata » 20 июн 2016, 19:01

sodade писал(а):I do not write more about Dinara... She has a big and clear voice and sings well, but I felt that all her arias sounded the same
[yes] All exactly, she always the same. But I don't understand for some reasons she can not change near DH?

fre saint
Администратор
Администратор
Благодарил (а): 4004 раза
Контактная информация:

Сообщение fre saint » 20 июн 2016, 19:56

sodade писал(а):Giorgio Germont showed his more emotional, softer side in this concert, but he also needed his composure and good humour, because an …uhmmm… over-enthusiastic part of the audience managed to start applauding twice during the duet. A lady even hurried to the stage with a big bouquet of flowers! Dmitri bent down to her and patiently and kindly asked her to go back. BIG respect to the artists because after this unexpected intermezzo they were immediately back in the roles and finished the duet spotlessly.
very interesting! it is difficult to imagine such a picture.... maybe I did not understand? the lady got out on stage during a performance ?? :shok:
В счастье есть предательское что-то
горе человека не предаст

Только искусство может примирить человека с жизнью
Sol lucet omnibus

Renata
"... и швец, и жнец..."
"... и швец, и жнец..."
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Renata » 20 июн 2016, 20:52

fre saint писал(а):it is difficult to imagine such a picture.
Why? Duet Violette and Germont is very long, in fact it's full scene from the opera. May be, lady not very good knows it, she made a mistake. If there was no securiters, I think, the stage could freely appoach.

fre saint
Администратор
Администратор
Благодарил (а): 4004 раза
Контактная информация:

Сообщение fre saint » 20 июн 2016, 21:15

Lady did not know it, but she liked it, if the flowers were presented [laugh]
В счастье есть предательское что-то
горе человека не предаст

Только искусство может примирить человека с жизнью
Sol lucet omnibus

sodade
Ветеран
Ветеран
Благодарил (а): 265 раза

Сообщение sodade » 20 июн 2016, 22:24

She certainly liked it, the flowers were beautiful [smile] !
She was not on the stage, she went to the stage. It was not too high, later a lot of people gave them flowers (also this lady could finally give him the bouquet)
'Music is the medicine of the mind.'

Вернуться в «2016 год»